Where can Boudreaux uniforms be purchased?
School Uniforms may be purchased from the following uniform outlets:
Kajan’s Uniforms – 371-8570
1981 Barataria Blvd., Marrero, LA.
Johnson’s Uniform – 340-6061
619 Westwood Dr., Marrero, LA.
Staple Sporting Goods – 366-3406
820 Kepler St., Gretna, LA
J & L Uniform – 366-6887
1742 Stumpf Blvd., Terrytown, LA.
• PreK students wear the purple JPPSS uniform shirt.
• Kindergarten students wear the purple shirt with the Boudreaux logo.
• 1st – 5th graders wear the red shirt with the Boudreaux logo.
• Shirts must be neatly tucked in at all times.
• Undershirts must be solid white, navy blue or red.
• All students wear solid navy blue uniform pants, shorts, skirts, skorts, or jumpers. These must be worn at the waist.
• Shorts, skirts, skorts and jumpers must be mid-thigh length or longer.
• Solid navy blue, black, or brown belts with a small buckle must be worn with any bottoms having belt loops.
• Tennis shoes must be worn daily and kept laced, tied and/or velcroed.
• Solid white crew socks must be worn.
• No slip-on shoes of any kind are allowed.
• Solid navy blue or red sweatshirts or sweaters (no logos or designs except for the Boudreaux logo) may be worn inside the school building.
• No hoodies are allowed.
• Solid navy blue leggings may be worn under skirts on cold weather days.
• No dangling earrings or hoops allowed.
• Non-uniform items that are distracting are not allowed, such as jewelry, fake fingernails, make-up, or unusual hair styles or colors.
Students must be in full uniform daily, unless otherwise stated by the school. Uniforms will be checked on a daily basis. There will be consequences for those who do not follow the dress code.